As cryptocurrency continues to gain popularity, more and more people are looking for ways to get involved. While investing in crypto may be a great way to start, there’s also plenty of opportunity to learn from the experts and connect with other crypto enthusiasts.
If you’re new to the crypto world or just looking for a refresher on who’s active in the space, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top crypto communities you should join.
From Telegram groups to Twitter accounts and Reddit threads, this list will help you stay up-to-date with all the latest news and discussions happening in the crypto sphere.
BitcoinTalk is the original Bitcoin forum and one of the most influential cryptocurrency communities. It’s a great place to stay up-to-date on Bitcoin, Altcoin, and Blockchain. The community is active, and you’ll find many helpful people here willing to answer your questions.
Reddit is among the most popular social networking platforms, with over 600 million monthly active users. It’s also one of the most popular places to discuss cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
How to Build a Crypto Community in 2023
Many different Reddit communities focus on various aspects of the crypto world. Here are some of the most popular:
r/Cryptocurrency – This is the largest cryptocurrency community on Reddit, with over 1.4 million members. It’s a great place to get breaking news and discuss all things crypto.
r/Bitcoin – This is the largest Bitcoin-specific community on Reddit, with over 700,000 members. If you’re interested in learning more about Bitcoin or discussing BTC-related news, this is the place for you.
r/Ethereum – This is a growing community of Ethereum enthusiasts with over 400,000 members. If you want to learn about Ethereum or discuss ETH-related news, this is the place for you.
r/Ripple – This is a small but active community of Ripple fans with over 50,000 members. If you’re interested in learning more about Ripple or discussing XRP-related news, this is the place for you.
Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms and can be a great place to connect with other cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
How Much to Invest in BTC & 5 Factors to Consider
There are many active crypto Twitter users, and you can often find helpful discussions and information about all things crypto. Search for relevant hashtags or follow some of the most popular crypto Twitter accounts to get started.
If you’re looking for a Telegram group to join, there are many great options out there. Here are some of the top crypto communities you should check out:
1. CryptoCurrency – This group is about Bitcoin, Altcoins, and ICOs. They offer breaking news, analysis, and discussion on all things crypto.
2. Ethereum World News – This channel provides the latest news and updates on Ethereum. They also offer a variety of educational content for those new to the space.
3. Crypto Signals – This group provides signals for a variety of different cryptocurrencies, as well as general market analysis.
4. Theta Network – This group is focused on the Theta Network project and token. They offer updates on development progress and discussions on the future of blockchain video streaming.
5. 0x Protocol – This channel discusses the 0x protocol and decentralized exchange ecosystem. They provide regular updates on development progress and discuss various use cases for the protocol.
Discord is a chat app with a following of millions of users. It’s simple to use and can be accessed on any device.
Discord has awesome features like server and client voice chat, rich media voice and video support, and dynamic server roles. You can join any number of servers, each with its topics, conversations, and members.
What are The 5 Steps To investing in Bitcoin?
You should join a Discord server or two (or ten) as a crypto enthusiast. Here are some of the best crypto Discord servers out there:
1. r/CryptoCurrency – This is the official discord server for the /r/CryptoCurrency subreddit. With over 90,000 members, it’s one of the largest cryptocurrency communities on Discord.
2. The Crypto Lounge – A smaller server with around 4,000 members, The Crypto Lounge is more relaxed and laid-back than other options on this list. It’s a great place to chat about all things crypto without feeling overwhelmed by the size of the community.
3. Bitcoin & Ethereum World News – This server provides news and discussion about Bitcoin and Ethereum. It’s a great resource if you’re looking to stay up-to-date on what’s happening in cryptocurrency.
4. altcoin lives – As the name suggests, this server is all about altcoins (alternative cryptocurrencies). If you’re interested in learning more about altcoins or finding new ones to invest in
WeChat is a messaging and social media app hugely popular in China. It has been estimated that over 1 billion monthly active users are on the platform. WeChat allows users to send text, images, videos, and files.
It also offers a variety of features, such as built-in games, payment options, and location sharing.
How to Earn Bitcoin Free – Ultimate Guide
The WeChat community is great for connecting with other cryptocurrency enthusiasts worldwide. Numerous groups and forums are dedicated to discussing all things crypto, and the platform also provides an easy way to connect with like-minded people in your area.
Crypto communities are a great platform for new and experienced traders to get the latest news, tips, resources, and advice on cryptocurrencies. We hope this list of our top crypto communities has helped you choose which one is best suited for your needs.
With so many active members in each community, it can take time to decide which is right for you. Make sure to research each community before joining and take advantage of all the expertise it offers!